Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy number FOUR, Maxwell!

Happy birthday to my little man! Max was super happy to finally be four, since he's been telling everyone for months, "I'm going to be 4 on my next birthday!" When he woke up on his big day I said, "Happy birthday, Max! You are FOUR now!" and he looked down at himself and said, "but MOM, I'm not bigger!" So cute. So like Max. Here he is blowing out his breakfast candle!


He got a remote control Percy with more tracks to add on to his train. He was in heaven! He loves Percy, "because he's GREEN!"
Such fun at the zoo!
He loved roaming around the BUS at dinner!
Making a wish!
Happy Birthday to my big boy! I can't believe my little four pound baby is now four years old! Max is an awesome boy! One of a kind! He is really easy to love. He is super sensitive. He gets scared easy. He likes to be at home. He doesn't like leaving his mom and dad. He loves TRAINS. He loves cars, too, especially his gold one named "Rocket Fire." He likes to ride his training wheel bike, and doesn't even care that it has purple flowers on it. That goes back to the sensitive thing, I guess. He loves to cuddle. He loves his DADDY. Max is a really good brother. He is always giving Ian a toy, and comforting Molly if she gets hurt. Max appears to be a little accident prone/clumsy. He takes after his mom in this, I'm afraid. He has his share of owies, but Mom never tires of comforting him. This little guy makes us so happy. He makes us all want to be kinder. We love you little man!

7 comments:

Gel said...

Happy B-day Max, Molly and Olivia. Thanks for letting us share the day with you..We had a great time. I love the bus dinner. We'll have to go and try it out!

Kristen said...

whew! What a doosey of a day huh? 9/9 is like a national holiday in your house :) Max is such a cool boy, and you made his day so special for him! You are great parents with adorable kids..and we love them!

cryssal said...

Happy Birthday Maxi! You are awesome and the day looked like so much fun!

Nicholle said...

Happy Birthday to all of you kiddies! They are all so darling! Looks like a fun day!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I LOVE that he said that! Such a cute way of thinking. And how fun is that bus? Hope being 4 is everything he dreamed it would be :)

Raina said...

I'm so sad we missed the zoo with you guys!!! What a fun birthday for everyone... you are so fun and I'm glad you liked the bus. Happy Birthday Max, Molly and Olivia!

j and k said...

Happy birthday guys! I love how you did cute individual tributes! You are such incredible parents and you have lucky little children!