Thursday, September 6, 2007

Summer flew by much too quickly.........

Summer's over, and with so much to do the past few weeks, there has been no blogging, so I thought I'd sum it up for ya'll with a "summer fun" post. Even though summer is gone, our memories will last forever!

We had a fun, final trip to the zoo! It was a beautiful day to see the animals!
Ride 'em, cowboy!
Bella and Olivia loved the butterfly exhibit! Olivia was especially excited when one landed on her!
Olivia loves to pet the animals!
We took our yearly hike up to Multnomah Falls! We had gorgeous weather for this hike, cool breezes and clear skies. Max and Molly don't mind the backpacks, and we even convinced Erin and Brooks to go with us!


We took a way past due trip up to see Aunt Lesa. Olivia got to play with her cousin, Gabby, who she loves so much. Here they are picking apples from a neighbor's tree.
And to make the trip even sweeter, we got to see Grandma Maxine!
And jump on the trampoline!
Olivia and Gabby are holding the foster twins that Lesa has in her home. They were so sweet, and such a reminder of those first days in the trenches with newborn twins!
We took a little family trip to the beach while we were at Lesa's. We played in the cold water, and bbq's some hot dogs on a little fire Jonny built! It was so fun.
And one last trip to Foothills Park with the Masseys. Molly and Brooks started holding hands, and continued to hold tight the entire way to the bridge.

We love summer!

4 comments:

cryssal said...

Summer did go by too fast! I needed a few more weeks!

Kristen said...

Okay..I LOVE Brooks and Molly, that is so sweet! What a fun summer, I am glad that we were able to spend part of the fun-ness with you!!

Kristen said...

p.s. I am also really glad that you joined the blogging world again..I missed reading your posts :)

Erin said...

My how this summer has flown. You guys have done so much in the last little bit. Good to see all the pics. Thanks for dragging us up the hike with you. I need to post some pics of my own to prove to my fam we really did it. Super sore, but super worth it!