Monday, September 15, 2008

A day at the beach!

We took a drive to the beach on Friday.  Here is the whole gang eating their ice cream cones at the cheese factory!

Olivia and Jaide are such good buddies.  Olivia wants to be just like Jaide, and I LOVE it when Jaide is around to rub off on her.  They have so much fun!
Geoffy burried Molly up to her neck in sand.  She loved it, and it warmed her up!


We had a great time at the beach, and, despite the chilly wind, we did have sun, and that is a rare thing at our beach, so we played in the sand, waded in the "headache cold" water and buried ourselves to stay warm.  It's always fun to go to the beach with Crystal, Geoff, Jaide and Tage!  Thanks for coming, guys!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Fun! I am loving seeing all these pics..so cute :)

cryssal said...

I have a poem for our beach trip

I am water I am sand I am sex....I am damn funny!

Jen said...

I call that "Spontaneous Beach Poetry."

Unknown said...

Hi! I promise that I am not some crazy blog-stocker-but are you by chance the same cute Jen that used to work at San Fransisco Music Box Co. in Orem, Utah some 13 years ago. It looks like you and if you really are that sweet Jen- I miss you tons and was so sad when I lost contact with you. Please e-mail me back if this makes any sense to you (and if your not scared of this crazy lady writing you):) thanks
~Marta Smith-
Marta.Smith@imail.org