Monday, September 15, 2008

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain!

Olivia was baptized on Saturday, September 13th.  This was the absolute highlight of our week. We are all so proud of Olivia and her choice to be baptized.  She has been counting down to this big event for months, and had every aspect of it planned.  She looked beautiful, and just glowed! We can't believe she is already eight, and we are thrilled with the young lady she is becoming!
Here she is with her first set of scriptures.  After the baptism she told me, "Mom, I will never leave the house again without my scriptures!"
Grandma and Papa came all the way here to celebrate this special day with her!
Dressed in white!
The whole family looked forward to this day!  Thanks for being such a great example to your little brother and sister, Olivia.  When Molly woke up on Saturday she said, "Ya-ya get batized, and I sooooo exciting!"  

12 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Congrats Olivia! And mom and dad too! What a big day! Did you cry? She looks beautiful in that dress.

Unknown said...

I love all of the recent posts!

Happy Birthday to Olivia, Max & Molly. I am so impressed with you for making different cakes for each one, and they are cool cakes, how special!

Congrats to Olivia on her baptism, and a B of M cake, that is amazing!

What a fun week!

Mandy said...

Congrats again Olivia!
Hooray! The sandbox is finally done!
And aren't you thrilled that #4 wasn't born on the same day?

Kristen said...

She looks beautiful! What a special day for a special girl!!

Sugarlene said...

Wow! I still can't believe it! Congratulations Olivia and Olivia's family. You are a special family! And Olivia I love your scriptures. You looked so beautiful all dressed in white.

Gel said...

She looks so pretty. Sorry we missed it. Way to pull of such a great birthday for all three of them on the same day!

cryssal said...

Did you buy those scriptures on the way to the baptism? HA! It was such a great evening and your turn out of supporters was wonderful.

Raina said...

The picture of her is so cute. She looks like she is just radiant! So fun, excited, and beautiful. New scriptures to make the day even more special.

All 3 cakes were a riot, and WAY too much work for one tired, prego mom! They turned out perfect, and so cute. Now I've got to find a way to make a train look as cool as your back hoe.

And, the beach looks like fun! Not too windy I hope! Every time it is nice here, it is windy there. The pictures make me want to go before the weather changes.

Happy Birthday everyone!

Fancy Nancy said...

What a special day! Congrats again to Olivia who looked so beautiful in her white dress. The beach looks like it was awesome! I am loving this weather...

Sue said...

What a precious family photo. Everyone looks so darn happy to be together. Thanks for keeping in touch with us through your blog. It's the next to the next best thing besides being there (figure that one out)! We love and miss you guys!!
Love Aunt Sue

j and k said...

SO beautiful! What a sweet family on a really perfect day! Her baptism was wonderful and there was such a tangible, sweet spirit! I loved her pretty dress-and I will be looking for her with her scriptures next time I see her-that is too funny!

Erin said...

Congratulations Olivia! She does look radiant. What a special day for a special girl. I love how excited she has been for her baptism. And now the scrips...look out, no more Charlotte's Webb.

Happy Birthday to all the VW kids too. I love all the cakes and can't believe you did that. I will be needing the back-hoe how to soon. Love you all.