Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Second Grade!

I can't believe my baby is in the second great!  She was so excited to go to school this morning, and couldn't wait to "surprise" me with what she was going to wear!  I was surprised, for sure, with the random combination, but she looked adorable and didn't stop smiling all morning!  The first thing Molly said to her this morning when she woke up was, "I miss you, Ya-Ya!"  It was so sweet.  She took the words right out of my mouth!  It was a great summer, and we will truly miss our Ya-Ya! (that's what M and M call Olivia!)


8 comments:

Kristen said...

She looks adorable Jen :) Its such a weird sad, yet exciting day on the 1st day of school, I definatly understand the "I miss you Ya Ya" tooo sweet. Cant wait to hear about her 1st day!

cryssal said...

I forgot that today was the big day! Olia looks so cute. Second Grade??? What happened to "She shake a head"? We have to do something about these kids getting older so fast! can't wait to see you this weekend.

Raina said...

SECOND GRADE??? That is exciting and scary! She looks adorable and quite mature. :D

Erin said...

Oh, I loved second grade. Olivia looks so cute. She is growing up far to fast. What are we to do?

j and k said...

She looks so cute! I think she gave you a great surprise! She looks so happy in those pictures-I'm so glad she's excited like that! WHat a cutie!

Sugarlene said...

No way! Olivia....2nd grade? Turning 8 and being baptized? How much excitement can a girl take? You're so adorable!!!!

Gel said...

She looks so cute! What are you going to do with only 2 kids for a couple of months!! I agree we do need to get our kids together before you have your baby!

BIG Brother said...

ah....I remember those days, but now I can't wait until mine goes back to school so he stops driving us crazy!!