Monday, September 22, 2008

Sandbox revisited...

Due to my lack of research, Jon got a truckload of the yuckiest, dirtiest, rockiest sand ever, which the place called "beach sand."  It just wasn't acceptable, so I insisted, and Jon was a good sport, that we get some better stuff, and this time I did my research!  We got the most awesome sand ever, it's REAL beach sand, and the kids spent hours on Saturday making castles, truck tracks, and tunnels.  So now, we have a little beach in our back yard!  These pictures are terrible, but I wanted to show how awesome the stuff is.  Come and play to see for yourselves!


9 comments:

Kristen said...

oh look how fun! I'm glad you swapped the sand, sounds like its much more fun now...if thats even possible :)

Mandy said...

So what did you do with the old sand?

Jen said...

We dumped it in a corner of our yard. That's the beauty of having a big field for a yard.

Gel said...

I came to your house to drop off a dish and saw your sandbox. It looks so fun!!

Raina said...

What fun fun fun! That looks like a pretty impressive castle too. Trenton is on his way right now.. see you soon! :D

cryssal said...

It does look like some fun sand, I am glad you won!

Erin said...

It looks just like beach sand. I am jealous.

j and k said...

I LOVE the beach! I'm coming!

grandma bonnie said...

Now that is what I call "beach sand" Love it...way to go Johnny!Working off some points there! Love and miss you all!