Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to ALL of my favorites!

This post is backwards, it goes from the end of the day to the beginning......bear with my computer illiteracy!  Happy Birthday to all of my sweet children!





M and M got a sandbox full of trucks and toys for their birthday.  

The back-hoe cake for Max
The cupcake cake for Molly (her request was only that it be PINK)
And, the scripture cake for O (disclaimer from Mom...what the H^@#?  Who asks for a scripture cake for their birthday? Just my big eight year old and I made a mess of it, but when she saw it she exclaimed "MOM!  It's just what I wanted!"
She LOVES Webkinz.  They were the hit of the birthday!


Washington Park for a picnic, because the zoo was out of control busy!

French toast with candles.......




Crazy as it sounds, and as terrible as my planning is, all three of my lovely children were born on the same day.  The trick for me now is to make their birthdays as unique and separate as possible, while still being celebrated in a 24 hour period!  I think we succeeded this year!  They all seemed happy from start to finish.  Here are some pictures of the festivities!

6 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Great job with the cakes! The back-hoe cracks me up. And I'm not sure what else you could do for a scripture cake? Looks like a fun day!

Kristen said...

The cakes looks adorable! Max's back hoe is so cute, How did you make that?! Another birthday success, they all look so happy!!!

Sugarlene said...

What lucky kids to have such a fun mommy and daddy!!!!! Way to go Jen on those cakes. I'm impressed. I think YOU ought to go on Rachel Ray! HEE! Happy birthday to Olivia, Max and Molly. I love you all!

cryssal said...

Thanks JOTB for everything. We always have such a wonderful time with you guys. The kids are already making a list of what they want to do on the next visit!

Sue said...

One year I made Tiff a "piano" cake and she asked me why I make her cake look like a spider. I did the best with what I knew. I'm not a cake decorator...I'm a mommy with an education. Sorry we missed the birthday parties AGAIN!!

j and k said...

What a cute birthday-cutest cakes EVER! Oh my! You are an amazing mom-and you did all that even so far into your pregnancy! Geez, martha stewart junior!