Wednesday, February 4, 2009

friendship...

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What?!  You too?  I thought I was the only one!'"  C.S. Lewis


Since it is the month of love, I thought I would send out some love to all of my friends.  You see, I have been blessed with many friends who have given more, done more, and loved me more than I deserve.  They are scattered all around, but each of them teaches me and inspires me, and I am grateful for each and every one of you!  Where would I be without my girls?

7 comments:

j and k said...

Well, ok...I'm calling myself your friend, and I must say I gain WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY more from a friendship with you than I can explain! You're amazing...we should be writing this about you! You're incredible!

Kristen said...

well....I know where I would be without out you...that would be...the dumps. SO gald I can call you my friend, I second Kim, you ARE incredible :)

Marta said...

My mom always taught me that to have good friends, you have to be a good friend! And the kind of friend you are, that has got to be one of your mottos! I haven't seen you for sooo long and still consider you one of the neatest, most amazing people I know!! Jen, I look up to you and am very grateful to call you my friend! Love ya!!

cryssal said...

JOTB What can I say. Without you I would have been committed. You are my rock in this stormy sea of VW dom (DUM?).

Mandy said...

Returning the love, Jen, right back at you!

Jen said...

You are all nice, I wasn't fishing....

Erin said...

Where would any of us be without you? Even though your not fishing...you're a great catch. ha, ha. Really, you are a wonderful friend, always thoughtful and conscientious. Thanks for being my friend. I love you.