Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my valentine...

Our sixteenth valentine's day together, and I still can't get enough of this guy!  We went out to the yummiest dinner at a great spot all alone! We had such fun reminiscing about Valentine's days past and laughing about some of the antics we have both staged to win the other's affections!  Lately, every time I hear this song, I smile and think of my valentine...

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
lucky to have been where I have been
lucky to be coming home again
they don't know how long it takes
waiting for a love like this
everytime we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will.
Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait

9 comments:

BIG Brother said...

you guys look great! glad you had a good V-Day out on the town. keep the pics coming, love seeing those kids!

cryssal said...

I am glad you had a super valentines. Jaide had a fun party with her friends. Tage and I went to bed. I was happy for my Valentines day gift of sleep.

Mandy said...

I love that song too!

j and k said...

You look SO cute in your darling red coat! You compliment each other so well and I'm so glad you got to have a fun date at my FAV place! So jelous!

Kristen said...

you two gorgous love birds :) I absolutly love that you grab pictures together, that is so important. glad you had a great day!! Did Olivia take that pic by chance :)?

Raina said...

This is such a cute picture of you two!!! Especially on such a fun night. Happy Valentine's to you two!

Marta said...

I'm so glad you put a picture of you two on here! You are beautiful and look just like I remember you! I can tell that you two are even more in love than you were back then!! It's amazing how love just keeps on growing and growing!! Glad you had a great Valentines Day!

Fancy Nancy said...

very cute Jen, I love that jacket on you...

Erin said...

What a sweet post. You two lovebirds are adorable!