Friday, February 6, 2009

things they are a changing...

so, we are getting ready to take the plunge, put the twins into "big beds" (I know, they are the worlds oldest kids still sleeping in cribs, but they don't climb out, and my sanity has been kept by their containment!) and put Ian in a crib.  I have had such fun picking out bedding for their big kid beds.  I can't figure out how to get a picture here, but here's the link to Max's new bedding, it's called, "Things that go," which fits him just perfectly!  I found Ian a darling bumper, for a steal, and he will use Max's sheets and bed skirt, which coordinate quite well!  I am such a bedding nut, I just LOVE getting new bedding and making beds.  It is my favorite.  I will post pictures soon of the new big kids beds and let you all know how our transition goes!  Pottery Barn Kids Ribbon Matelasse Bumper

2 comments:

cryssal said...

Good Luck!

Kristen said...

yeah!! Cant wait to see the new beds...hurry hurry :)