Friday, February 6, 2009

three months

Brotherly love...
Helping with homework.



so, I am a week behind on this post, but the pictures are accurate!  Can I tell you how much I love this little man?  He is such a lover, cuddler, and smiler!  It makes me totally forgive him each morning when he has kept me up late and then wakes up to eat every three hours all night!  He is growing "like bamboo" as his pediatrician said, "you can almost see it."  He has made our family complete, we are all totally and madly in love with this guy!

7 comments:

cryssal said...

HE is so darling!! I miss him and all the rest of you!

Kristen said...

I love how everyone just loves on him...he is one cuddly little wonder buns, I loved holding him, I could have done it all day!!

Raina said...

Really... he is just scrumptious!!! I can't get enough of his pictures! And... I love that everyone wants to be near him. He's just a love bug!

Erin said...

He is so cute and growing just like bamboo! Too funny. he really is getting so big, I can't believe it. What a lucky guy to have bro and sis's that love him so. BTW I can't wait to see the bedding, how is it going?

j and k said...

He is TOO adorable. He has his mom good looks! Seriously, I just want to squeeze him! All the kids look darling!

BIG Brother said...

what a stud! wish I could just hold the big guy for awhile!

Unknown said...

He is darling! Groing like bamboo, that is cute! I think it is great that the twins have been in cribs for this long, I am hoping to keep Brandon in as long as I can! Can't wait to see the new beds!!