Monday, November 1, 2010

Ian's birthday!

My baby celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday with a Mickey Mouse celebration. He wanted a Mickey cake, so here it is. He absolutely LOVED it!
He LOVED opening presents this year and got some cute stuff from some sweet friends!
Once he got over being really shy about being sung to, he finally blew out his candles like a pro!
With his sweet cousin, Abby!
On his new car!
Rip it!
A Mickey pancake for brunch!
Cute card from big sis!
Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy to say (appropriate that I should be cheesy about a Mickey bday) but really, why does he have to grow up? I just love this guy, and need him to stay tiny forever. He is my little buddy all day and loves to snuggle his mom. Somehow I don't think this will always be the case. Ian is such a sweet boy and has made our family complete. We love every day with him and just know he will grow into a darling little boy this year before our very eyes (whether we like it or not!). Happy Birthday, Ian boy!!!

10 comments:

bontovi said...

Happy Happy birthday to your handsome little man!!! You truly are a supermom Jen!!! I just love you!!!

BIG Brother said...

just a cute stinker! miss him so much!

Mandy said...

Is he REALLY two? Happy birthday cute Ian!

Kristen said...

Love! That cute little man, Its not cheesy to say that it does go by super fast. He looks absolutly adorable, I love seeing his birthday smiles. and his cake...really? SO cute.

Brittany said...

holy cow! ian is such a doll! i think he was smiling at me in church. probably not. but i like to think he's no longer shy with me... happy birthday little guy!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Great job on the cake. Cannot believe he's 2. That's just not possible. It used to just be old people that said kids grew up too fast or time went too fast. Now I'm saying it. Uh oh.

Gel said...

I loved the cake!! You did a great job!! HE is so cute and I can't believe he is 2!

cryssal said...

He is such a darling little mouse! Both Ian and Mickey! I LOVE the cake, great job JOTB!

j and k said...

What a darling two year old, dimples, big cute eyes, curled head of hair and all. I love the festivities. Your cake is darling!

Raina said...

What a fun birthday! I love themes, and Mikey is so appropriate!!! Happy Birthday big guy!