Thursday, November 18, 2010

where would I be without....

Really, where would I be without my mom? I think she is so great. I am very grateful for her love for my children. They all adore her and ask when we can go to Grandma's house next. I really lucked out in the mom department. She is kind, loving, affectionate, and always there to listen, give great advice and help me with whatever I need.


I am grateful for all that my mom taught me. She taught me to be kind. She taught me to always try to be a good friend. She taught me to look at the bright side of things. She is still teaching me all of these things!

I am grateful for my mom's strength and testimony of Jesus Christ. She really walks her walk. She has had the toughest 6 months I can imagine and she still manages to stay "up." It amazes me, and I know it's because she draws her strength from God. She is a shining example to me!

I am especially grateful at this time that my mom is coming to my house for Thanksgiving! We are all counting down the days to when she arrives and we get to have her all to ourselves and have her spoil us all!



We are all thankful for the BEST mom and grandma anyone could ever ask for! Hurry up and get here, Mom!

7 comments:

Raina said...

I think these posts are the greatest! You're mom looks darling with all your kids!!!

BIG Brother said...

you got that right, she is the absolute best & don't know where any of us would be without her!

Brittany said...

okay, that picture with your momma and molly is pretty dang cute! i love that molly is totally dressed up in her dance getup. so cute!

i don't know your mom but i like her. after all the good things you say about her, how could i not? have fun this week!

cryssal said...

Grandma Bonnie is the most awesome! I love her for having you and for always welcoming me and my family, She puts the B in B-i-n-g-o!

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

Very good.

j and k said...

Your mom really is incredible and with all she's been through-all you've been through-this last year, you are more refined, a lot more reflective, and you can just see the gratitude you have for the people in your life. I love your gratitude posts. They are SO sweet...and how could you not just adore that little family? They are SO cute! Each and every one!

Nicholle said...

Love all of your posts! I seriously can't wait for your book to come out! You are so talented with words! I'll be the first in line to buy one! I am so sad we won't be in Portland for Thanksgiving! I am so glad that you get to spend it with your mom! She is truely amazing!