Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother!

Happy birthday to you, big brother!  I just thought I would publicly (to all of my many blog readers) give a BIG shout out to the best big brother I could ask for, who I just LOVE.  It was his birthday yesterday, and I just think the world of him! Here are a few reasons why:


1.  He is a GOOD guy (in a world of not-so-good ones), and loves his wife.
2.  He is funny.
3.  He has great taste in music.
4.  He is a great dad, and LOVES his kids so much.
5.  He has a great heart.
6.  He tries to do the right thing.
7.  He never made out with any of my friends, even though I had many use me just to get to him!  (This is something he never believed, because he thinks he's not all that, which leads me to..........)
8.  He is super handsome.
9.  He loves his mom....... (yes, she is my mom, too).
10. And, he smells like Obsession, so no matter where I am, when I smell Obsession, it makes me think of him, and remember the above list!

So, happy birthday, big brother.  Have a great year.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute picture and what a nice Sister you are...your brother is lucky too. HAppy birthday!

BIG Brother said...

Thanks Jen, that was awesome...now how much do I owe you for that?

Jen said...

My love is free, big bro...........

cryssal said...

Happy Birthday Big Brother! My brother did make out with my friends and there was a few times that I was used to get to him. I know I could never write such a nice list about my brother, you are lucky!

Erin said...

How nice, happy day. You two look a lot alike.

Phoebe said...

And he is SUPER tall.
And my brother made out with my friends too, but I still love him.

Sue said...

I ended up marrying my brother's best friend. I'll never regret that move. Where would we be without "the brothers?" Every girl should have one!