Monday, January 14, 2008

Yippee! A new ride!

We finally did it!  We got a new(er)van!  I cannot explain how awesome this vehicle is!  We purchased a 2005 Honda Odyssey (touring model).  It is a silverish color, with plush gray leather interior, a navigation system, a dvd player so Max can watch Shrek, a back up camera (I didn't even know what that was or that we had it until I backed up in my driveway several hours later!), a six CD changer, and those cool auto doors I was dying for when I had a carseat on each arm!  Holy cow.  I am in heaven.  I keep making excuses to "run errands."  


Also, we finally did good in the negotiation process, as I made Jon zip his way too nice lips and let his hard ash wife do the negotiating.  It worked.  I never imagined when we walked onto the lot that this vehicle was within our reach, but we felt so good when we left the dealership without compromising the price we agreed upon before we left our house.  So, we are now having our cake and eating it too. 

In Honda luxury.

You are all invited to go for a test drive.


7 comments:

Kristen said...

I know! You can really really take it fora spin and come for a visit!!

Phoebe said...

Yay, Yay, Yay! And not just because we (might) get a bonus for referring you:)

cryssal said...

I am so glad you kicked some Ash! I will be there for my spin around the block!

j and k said...

Hey Ash kicker! Mini V...you complete me! Now we can truly GANO it somewhere fabulous, darling.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

It's beautiful! Who knew vans could look so good?

Mandy said...

Congratulations! That backup camera is really going to come in handy. I always feel like I need one when I leave your house.

Fancy Nancy said...

Congrats Jen, I mean you tough Ash!!! Love the color, love all the bonus features! Another GNO van to stay up and chat in...