Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sad day......

I am having a sad day.  Two of my best girl friends EVER have moved away.  I love them.  I am missing them.  I feel their absence.  These are the two gals who reminded me how important girl friends are, and I love them both so dearly.  How will I ever survive without them?  BUT, I am so very grateful for the friends they are and I know that will last forever.  


Goodbye, dear Kristen (a little belated, but I could only write this post once) and Erin. Godspeed. Good luck.  Don't forget the one you left behind who can't stop crying randomly, at the post office, and at Target, to name just a few spots.  My days will not be the same without you.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

sniff. My days wont be the same either, but I can brag about getting Erin :) And think about all the great phone conversations :)

cryssal said...

I think you need to come stay a week with me to get over your sadness or at least help you deal!!! I can get Dr. T to prescribe it!

Phoebe said...

I'm right there with you, but without random crying at the Post Office:)
Maybe another Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper run?

Erin said...

Jen, i love you and miss you already. Thanks for the nice thoughts. I am the grateful one.