Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day!

School was cancelled on account of all the snow that fell last night.  Probably close to an inch. Whoa.  Good thing I have that sweet snow plow.  Here is Olivia's rockin' snow person.  She made it by herself at 7 AM while I was riding my exercise bike downstairs.  By noon, the snow was gone from the yard, and the snow man is melting, melting, melting.........
We made Kool-Aid playdough and the kids had a ton of fun playing with it!  That stuff smells so yummy!  But, it doesn't taste yummy, just ask Molly!

(BTW, Olivia did Molly's hair, don't blame it on me!)

5 comments:

cryssal said...

I saw Molly's hair before the explaination and I thought what is Jen trying out? Woogs reminds me of Jaidie, she loves to do her little cousins hair, just like Tiffy and Ash loved to do hers.

Kristen said...

What fun! Your a rockin mom JEn. And is that a new leather sofa I see in the background..uh, hmm....

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Olivia's snowman could have seriously beat up ours. You guys either had a little bit more snow or more patience! Does Olivia ever do Max's hair too?

Jen said...

No, Olivia only does her own hair and Molly's. If you'd like, she could do Janelle's for a small fee. Paid to you, of course.

j and k said...

It takes a fun mom to do all those fun things! You're a great one!!