Thursday, January 24, 2008

Highly recommended


I have now found a way to have chocolate for breakfast without feeling guilty!  I love this stuff. Every time I get a bite of chocolate I smile!  And, when you get to the bottom of the box, where all the chocolately goodness has settled, that smile lasts all morning.  Molly had some for breakfast this morning, and she kept digging for the little candies.  Each time she found one she held it up and said "I did it!"  


Fun for the whole family, at 120 calories per serving.  

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh yes, this has long been a favorite of mine too, I should have told you about it months ago, its a great little discovery :)

Phoebe said...

I have some in my cupboard right now. I knew there was a reason we are friends.

j and k said...

Delightful...I have a cereal obsession, and now I shall partake...