Friday, November 16, 2012

16.

Max. Oh my goodness, where to start? I am so grateful for my little Max. My four pound twelve ounce chicken legged baby boy. What an amazing spirit he is! I enjoy him immensely. I could listen to him tell stories all day. Always about Star Wars. Always complete with sound effects and hand gestures. He lives in his imaginative mind, and it's an amazing place. It makes him mad when we interrupt that place by making him leave the house. He is so happy to build Lego Star Wars complete with ships and battle scenes, draw intricate star wars photos, and play Lego Star Wars on the Wii. Tonight we started the Star Wars movies again with New Hope and he drew the story line throughout the whole thing. So cool. I love his sweet, kind spirit, and the hugs that he does not give out readily, but when he does, he really means it. I was so happy when I learned one of our twins was a boy, and he has melted my heart ever since. I am so grateful to be his mom. I think he will do great things!

No comments: