Friday, November 9, 2012

9.

I am grateful for my minivan. Never thought I'd admit to that. Never thought I would own one, and here I am just thankful as heck for it. I am not thankful for the five hours I spent at the Vancouver mall today while it was getting serviced and new tires. That was a bit of a nightmare. But, this is a thankful post, so I won't dwell on that...

I love that my swag wagon holds all of my family with a little space between each of us. I love the DVD player, and admit to overusing it. I love that we are past the new car stage where every ding is the end of the world. I don't love that my van is only clean for the day I clean it, but that is a phenomenon that blankets my entire world. I love the gps, the back up camera, and the bumper sensors that are fool proof, as long as they are on. I love the leather seats that make ice cream spills so much easier to clean up. Especially when you don't know about said spills for days after they occur. I love how much crap we can cram in the back on vacations. I love the automatic doors. I could go on and on.

I am thankful for my minivan. Yikes. I am so old...

No comments: