Sunday, November 18, 2012

18.

Today I am thankful for my primary class. I teach the CTR 5 class at church. I have six very energetic little boys. It's a huge challenge to teach them while entertaining and engaging them. I have enjoyed getting to know each one of them this year. They are intelligent little guys, who want to learn and do what's right. They love stories about Jesus, and often know more than I do about the scriptures. It's very humbling. I am grateful for all that they teach me through their good examples and their childlike eagerness. I am grateful for Primary because the kids really have it all figured out, and the more time that I spend around adults, the more I am convinced of that. I am grateful that I was entrusted to teach these children this year. I will never forget them and hope they learned something from our time together, because I have learned a ton and my heart is forever changed by them!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

They love you too, Jen! Chandler always tells us what he learned from you over dinner, and he is really learning a lot. Thanks for your wonderful service to these little guys!